hypo-type oilers

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:41:09 EDT

This may be a long shot but you might want to give it a try.  A few years
back I had a similar dilemma (but I'm not a biker).  I happened to be in a
plumbing and heating supply store and stumbled upon a lubricant of some sort
sold in a bottle similar to the discontinued item in the APSCO catalog
(#151095 pg 15).  I bought the lubricant (which I disposed of) and it turned
out that the cap fit perfectly on the protek 8 oz bottle thereby allowing me
to keep the protek capped with its original cap and using the oiler cap to
apply it.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the product.  So if you feel like
taking a shot, try your local plumbing and heating supply.  Good Luck.

Matt in NY