reverse well explained (no graphs, only one number)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:48:02 +0000

Great incentive Ron, thank you.  I would have expected the sparring parties
to have cleared this up a long time ago.

This was just what I needed... since I share Conrad´s daftness in regard to
die Blinkenlights :)

Ja gut,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland

P.S.
Die Blinkenlights! I´ll give that name to my garage band (that doesn´t
really exist).
"Und jetzt, die Blinkenlights vil play for uns zer nu Hevi Metall Hitt
Singul;  die Flügelmaus!