EBVT - the numbers

David M. Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:30:35 -0500

Les:

This will just be a separate program that will allow you to make an
Historical Temperament for TuneLab by entering the aural instructions.
Since Werkmeister didn't have TuneLab he had to give written instructions
on how to set his temperament.  This will allow you to follow those
instructions and come up with an HT that can be plugged into TuneLab.

dave

On 10/26/00 at 3:58 PM Leslie W Bartlett wrote:

>How will this new program affect tuning with TL and Calc?  Will this be
>an alternative, an addition, or a whole new ball game?   I really like
>TL.
>les bartlett
>houston
>Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!