Removing key bushings - an observation

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:54:42 -0700

John Ross wrote:

> Hi Tom,
> What is a milk steamer?

I don't know that it's anything that you could buy new. It's a small,
closed pot, about 5" dia at the base and tapering toward the top where
there is a valve and a tube coming out for steaming milk (for espresso
drinks). Mostly you see just the combination steamer/espresso makers in
the stores. You could use one of those, too, by blocking off the
espresso part.

Tom Cole