"Notes of a Piano Tuner"

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:08:39 -0400

Hello, list. Hope you don't mind a post from Peggy Farrell, Terry's wife.
He's at the North Carolina convention this week, but I've been keeping the
boat afloat while he's gone.

A while back, he mentioned that someone was interested in a book I bought
for him as a gift, "Notes of a Piano Tuner." It's sort of an "All Creatures
Great and Small" book of tales bya rural piano tuner - delightful stuff, we
loved its look at the very human side of the business you're in. I just
received a catalog from the publisher, and it's available from Pineapple
Press, PO Box 3899, Sarasota, FL 34230-3899, web site is
www.pineapplepress.com. With the holidays creeping up, it would make a great
gift.

Thanks - hope this isn't an intrusion on your busy days!

Peggy Farrell

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida