Newton´s FIBULA

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:46:24 -0500

Hi Kristinn,

Oh, I got real adventurous this morning, I found a long
extension chord and connected to the laptop now in the bed
room.  Computer for breakfast, lunch and dinner...wow.

I got even more adventurous, I walked (more like crabbed,
grunted, groaned) all the way to the front porch to pick up
the mail.  I did have a robe on so don't get excited.

It felt GOOD to get a little chilled.  Made me feel alive
again.

Not dead yet!

If I continue improving like this I will sprint to Iceland
in three days.

By the way, everyone, Iceland DOES have a symphony
orchestra.  I was told so by our local classical station,
WQXR.

Take care and don't let your whatever freeze.

		Newton