Conrad, I found RW again today

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 06:00:30 -0600

Billbrpt,
At 20:30 10/30/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes, Folks,
>I hate to say it but I found one again.

I says:

Yes, Folks,
I hate to say it but I found one again... I just tuned my first piano of
the day (1950s Baldwin R), and found it hardly needed a thing, just a
little pitch change right above the bass/tenor break and two or three
unisons.  Those M3s were beating ever so nicely faster and faster as I went
up the scale. Even the M10s and M19s showed no signs of speed reversal in
either direction.  Somebody must have really screwed up and left it in ET,
but then again it's only going to be used for jazz this week - Lincoln
Center Jazz Sextet is here for a five day residency.

Have a great Halloween, Bill!

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
then used against you.