enter (the dragon)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:28:44 +0000

Welcome Rudyard,

your English is fine.  One should not be a "lurqeur" for too long :)

If you can make yourself understood thatīs enough, although (ahem) some
people might bite your head off if you use the wrong words, so keep that
dictionary with you, and if you donīt know something DONīT ASK!!!!

No just kidding, this forum is incredibly tolerating, (I was hired to test
that you know.)

You donīt need to do any Shakespeare, although thatīs always an
attention-getter.
There are many quasi-hemi-demi-semi illiterate people on this list, like
Ron Nossaman or Rob Goodale, but we like 'em so donīt worry.

Ciao,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland