I'm clean VERY IMPORTANT ATTENTION

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:01:12 -0400

Conrad and List

It used to be this way but now with "Activex technology" it could be imbeded
in the body of the message.

I received "Ricardo e-mail" and "Windows" itself advised me that the page I
was looking at would not look as it should as there was a potential danger
with activex controls. That is the reason it is important to upgrade windows
with the security issues they have to update and Norton anti-virus worked
for me just fine. Also in the Internet Options you can deactivate Activex
but normaly when a dangerous code is detected Windows will ask you if to
open it or not.

The Ricardo Mail I saved it in the desktop and run Norton on it and the
answer was:

This mail is infected with WScript Ksk worm

The message he sends in fact is true I copied it without the code: Check
your machines (if you looked at the message) with an updated AntiVirus and
also do what the message said. And if anyone knows Ricardo, let him know the
virus is still active, as it is spreading through his e-mail activex codes.

Hi, I realized my system had the trojan Backdoor-G in the file MSREXE.EXE.

I might have inadvertently contaminated you.
If you find the file C:\WINDOWS\MSREXE.EXE, delete it.