Newton´s FIBULA

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:48:35 +0100

Newton... dont fool around with getting as much as you can out of this
affair. Go for it.. be honest but get as much as you can. You live in
America and dealing with future health issues is not going to be cheap, and
you deserve the best care as you need it that money can buy. Hey.... we all
do but thats another matter.

Dont take it for granted that problems relating to this accident will like
just get better in some short period of time. And hey... this guy nailed
you...and he shouldnt'a done dat.

grin..

--
Richard Brekne