enter

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:44:38 +0100

Well Hey there Rudyard. Nice to see another Hollander on board. We are getting
to be quite the international assembly as time goes by. I understand there is
a Dutch piano discussion list as well. Do you subscribe to that ?  We have a
new one up here in Scandinavia for us Nordics, but this fine list provided by
the PTG has become a great place for keeping in touch with techs from all
around the world.

Why dont you tell us all a bit about yourself... where you work, what kinda
stuff you do for the most etc.

Welcome to the list.

--
Richard Brekne