Changing roller size.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:01:41 EDT

<<but since we only changed the roller/knuckle the key must move
>further to reach letoff>> (i.e. changed nothing else)jb

Jon I think you are right in what you say buuuut ...what I said is quoted
above and what you said is:
<<"If the ONLY item which was changed was the knuckle with capstan and l/o -
drop readjusted,">>

 The difference being I was speaking of changing 'only' the knuckle whereas
you regulated some of the other factors to match............
ain't the same thingee at all. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)