Absolute pitch again

Sat, 02 Sep 2000 00:03:05 +0200

Hey there Stan... I thought your reply was quite interesting really.  I am
continually fascinated by these individuals.. I just found it interesting that he
equated the colour of any particular key as something independant of the
temperament, refering to the temperament as only tinting the colour.

I suppose we will never quite understand exactly what this perfect or absolute
pitch is all about.. but it sure is interesting.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.