Dampp-Chaser warranty cards

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 13:39:49 -0400

Ron,

To answer your two questions with one response, the subject came from
this pianotech list.  I was responding to a post from Roger Wheelock
(which I attached), although I edited out the parts that I thought were
irrelevant to my response.

What may be baffling you is that I often change the title so it relates
to the content.  It is common for contributors not to do this, and we
find that, by continuing to follow rabbit trails, frequently the
information posted is in no way related to the email title.  I rectify
this in my own responses when it makes sense to me to do so.

I felt my contribution may be helpful to those who wonder if their
Dampp-Chaser clients really send in those cards.  This is the way I
handle it, sending them in myself.

I'm a little baffled by your response.  Did you think this was an
inappropriate subject for the pianotech list?  Also, what does TKS in
your closing mean?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger