Offering Advice to Clients who want to "Upgrade" their piano

Wilsons wilson53@marshall.edu
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 16:29:55 -0400

Don:

Bingo.  Thanks to both you and Del for confirming what I'd always read &
understood.  This guy is on a faculty and owns a Boston.  I don't need to
rattle him about it, but I'm glad to know what I thought was correct!

Wally Wilson, RPT