Pitch-color-voice?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 20:20:22 EDT

lokman@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I would like someone to come up with a language for piano sound.  Pipe
organ techs have somewhat of an organ sound language, but I think we could do
better than harsh, mushy, strident, cello like, dead, etc.  I would like to
see some ideas. >>

The sound we come up with is more like bright, mellow, dead, strident, soft,
round, brassy. But what customers come up with is a totally different story.

Willem