9' Knabe query

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 20:50:03 -0500

------------------
--------------
>Willem

Willem,

Really? You can't be in that different a market from mine. Around here,
older is better - ask anyone, and original is better than functional by 17
to 3 last count. They just don't make them like they used to, you know, and
if I had a couple of 7,000 year old pianos in original non-functional
condition, I could sell them for millions by Tuesday and retire just after
the checks cleared.

Still, if that's what the Atlas says, that's what I'd tell them too.
Speculation damping is what authoritative sources are for isn't it?

Sure could stand a couple of those checks though.

Ron N