False Beats ??

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 23:07:54 -0400

Hi Ron,

You wrote:
<snip>   Anybody that would let a caterpillar sleep on his lip can't be all
bad.

Likewise, my friend.  Haven't been without my caterpillar for over 20 years
now.  :-)  He gets a trim from time to time, but not usually until he gets
to hoarding groceries, or 'reaching out and touching someone' all by
himself.  But I like having him around.  No plans to alter the symbiotic
relationship at this point.

<snip, and on subject of brass bridge pins>

<This, I presume, would
> minimize both "insurtus bendus", and "polus flaggum". Claiming otherwise
> could constitute flagrantus pervaricatum, strikes me.
>
> Long as we's 'spectoratin.

I loved it!!!  Thanks for the laugh!  Is that the "new Latin"?  <big grin>

Brian T.