Action friction reduction question

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 21:07:16 +0200

Say there Roger... I was wondering... this shrinking process thingy... I run
into a few pianos that have seemingly snug enough centers / bushings... but the
bushing cloth used is like really soft and bushy.. you can burnish the hell out
of this stuff without getting it "pressed to stay". Not wanting to have to
completely replace the set of flanges, or get into rebushing.. would it work to
"shrink" them, and then re pin ??

just a wandering...grin

--
Richard Brekne