CA glue

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:33:27 -0500

> >  He did say however that heat will definitely weaken a CA
> > joint which has already been made.
>
> Ah, velly intellestink.
>
> But how _much_ heat are we talking about and how weak?
>
> Newton

I just glued back together a split apron, then the bridge back on to the
apron.  This was all out of the piano.  Alas I forgot a "minor detail" that
the bridge should have been positioned according to the strings, and I
discovered I did not have that right.
Fortunatly it all knocked apart with a smart rap from a small hammer, only
at the joints, the wood stayed where it was.  ---ric