Humidity affects wood hole sizes

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 17:03:56 -0700

Wow, Jim.  That was a spectacular response, more than I hoped for.  And you
addressed the specifics I raised even before I raised them!   Can you teach me
telepathy?

Now how about bridge pin holes and Richard's idea of drying the holes and
inserting the new pin?

It's great to have you on line.  Are you still pushing your wife around....er, I
mean wheeling her around?  How about a progress report?  Hope to see you at the
next convention.

Paul S. Larudee, RPT