Absolute pitch again.

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:48:41 -0500

>...$150.   Thanks but no thanks.  He mentions all these people who have it wo
>taking his course, so why should I?   ---ric

Because you indicated you didn't have it and did express a desire for it.

> I don't care to have pefect pitch or absolute pitch,
>just pitch recognition.  I envy so much those who
>can tell what note is being played, or what the key
>is being played in.  Is there any way to practice for this?
>...Any hope or help for me?  ---ric  (9/3/00)

Personally, I have no interest whether you choose to do such a thing or
not.  However, I did have an interest in being able to provide an answer to
your question.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731