just my 2 cents of absolute/perfect/whatever

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:33:58 EDT

"Perfect Pitch" is a phrase that has been around the music community a very
long time and refers to one's ability to tell if a note is a C or E or
whatever,  without any reference.  As far as one's ability to discern whether
A4 is at 438 or 441, etc...I have never heard of this ability.  Are you
saying that you have (or used to have) the ability to hear A4 and tell what
hertz it's at with a very high rate of accuracy?