just my 2 cents of absolute/perfect/whatever

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:22:53 -0400

>Are you
> saying that you have (or used to have) the ability to hear A4 and tell
what
> hertz it's at with a very high rate of accuracy?

yes..when I first started learning how to tune.."high rate of accuracy" is
also subjective..I am not trying to sir the soup in any way..but if a piano
is at -12c and you say it's flat but you don't know how flat, that's not
perfect. I am well aware that the term 'perfect' has been used for years..I
am one of them.

The more I learn about piano work the less perfect I become..hence, I am

Rook