In search of a Chickering

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:59:05 -0500

List,

My alma mater formerly owned a Chickering grand piano that they would
like to retrieve for use in the president's mansion.  The piano is a
Chickering 105D with a "coffin corner", serial number 90876.  Last known
location was Garland Piano in Dallas, TX, possibly in the late 1980's.
Can you all check your client database and see if this piano is in your
area?  If so, contact me and we can discuss the next step.

Todd L. Mapes
PTG Associate Member
Fort Smith, AR

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!