PTG meeting

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:46:45 -0700

Hey there...

We are in process of completely revamping the Las Vegas chapter, literally from
scratch.  For years it has been a disorganized mess with infrequent meetings and
a lot of bad blood.  We are having a kick-off meeting this Saturday evening and
over thirty formal invitations went out.  We also sent out reminder cards at the
beginning of the week.  So far it looks very promising.  We have had a lot of
promising responses.  Regional V.P. Larry Messerly from Phoneix will be coming
up to do the officiating.

In the future we would like to feature some guest speakers to "keep the fire
burning" and keep the techs coming back.  We will need to push hard for a while
to get commitment.

Would you have any interest in coming up to do your presentation some time?
Just thinking out loud.  Let me know and I'll put you on my "maybe list".

Thanks!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV