CA glue insult

Tom Dickson td_tuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 02:12:52 GMT

Hi, Newton,

   I missed the original post from this fellow, but I can sympathize a
little with your perceived problem.  The other night I made reference,
during a TV program, which I recalled from Laugh In.  My kids (20, 18, &
14yrs) all looked at me and drew a total blank!  I felt as if I had slipped
into a foreign language by accident while speaking to them.  My wife came to
my aid and explained the Laugh In concepts.  We are all now looking for a
rerun on the oldies (hate that word) channels.  My kids think it might be
fun to watch!!

   Where have all of the good programs ( and senses of humor ) gone?

Sincerely,
Tom Dickson