A 440

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 16:56:12 -0400

Kristinn,

First, by "we" I was speaking of my wife and me, not all piano technicians.
Second,  typo -- sorry.  It should have read "client" instead of "piano."
Third,  floating the pitch at this time of year and location means leaving the
piano slightly sharp, since with our wild humidity swings it will be flat in
several months anyway when the heating systems dry out the house (and piano).

Regards,
Clyde