Searching

Ralph Black ralphbl@mindspring.com
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 06:57:32 -0500

I have a brother-in-law who is searching for a dealer who was, at one =
time, in the Tucson area. I have searched the internet and cannot find =
any listing anywhere so....would anyone out there know the whereabouts =
of anyone connected with the Harrison (or Harrisson) Piano and Organ =
Company, once located in Tucson. It seems that he (the b.i.l.) has an =
acquaintance who is or was with that firm several years ago. Anyone with =
any info, please e-mail me privately at: ralphbl@mindspring.com

Thanks in advance.
Ralph Black