No Subject

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 23:35:50 EDT

My policy is to never sell parts to non technicians in order for them to work
on their own piano. Why? I am in business to make money, and this takes money
away from me. Think about this way: Some calls you, a technician, to buy
parts from you to do his or her own work which you are quite capable of doing
and earn your living this way. That does not sit well with me.

I had a piano owner cuss me out for not selling the parts and he even said he
would bad mouth me to other piano owners. That was years ago and I am still
alive and well in this business.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR