Meantone Temperament

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 09 Sep 2000 23:08:06 -0500

Hi Terry,

    Try the Young with Bach and Mozart, also. I'm using the Young for a
two harpsichord (& other things) recital tomorrow. Have also used it
for a Mozart piano concerto.
    I also used the Coleman 11 for a series of Bach Cello/Harpsichord
Faculty recitals.
    Haven't done the Meantone yet but may do it tomorrow after I tune the
harpsichords.

Avery