parts-to-non-techs

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:10:17 -0500

Well, if I were refused the opportunity to buy parts, for whatever, I'
NOT go back to that person to handle something I was not capable of
doing.  So, someone makes his living with pianos. Sell that parts at a
profit, and if the guy does well, he'll buy more parts. If s/he screws
up, they'll at least feel they have someone to whom they can turn.
JMO
lesbartlett
houston

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!