price raising

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:29:00 -0500

I'm thinking of raising prices....  So, who cares? Well, I chatted with a
local who's been in the business decades more than I informed me that if
I tell that I'm going up because of inflation, vastly increased fuel
costs, increased travel time because of huge increases in (Houston)
traffic, plus being RPT,  they'll all turn tail and look for a cheaper
tune. He says, "Raise it and let them deal with it."
	I grew up thinking the customer would value attempts to help them be
informed.  I know I'm crazy, but am I also stooooopid?   Careful with
that one, Newton!
lesbartlett
houston
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!