price raising

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 14:09:16 -0400

Les wrote:

>I'm thinking of raising prices....

>  He says, "Raise it and let them deal with it."
>	I grew up thinking the customer would value attempts to help them be
>informed.  I know I'm crazy, but am I also stooooopid?
No, but overly apologetic. Just go for it. Very few customers will
question it. Then if you want to discuss economics, your
qualifications, etc. go right ahead. But don't feed them doubts &
questions when all they're looking for is for you to do the best job
you can (and they called you back because they like the quality of
your work).

Patrick Draine