price raising

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:04:10 -0600

At 03:57 PM 9/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I just raised my prices... Well, actually I did it when I got back from the
>convention.
>Yesterday, a (repeat) customer asked, "Is that $??".
>I said, "No, it's $??"
>She said, "Is that all you raised it?"
>That's as close to batting an eyelash as any of my customers have come.
>Conrad Hoffsommer - Luther College, Decorah, IA
>Eschew Obfuscation.

Same here, Les y Conradus,
	No eyelashes batted,(other than the flirty kind <g>), and  it sure feels
better at the end of the week. Also, hehehe, sometimes it's fun to be able
to say "No.... I didn't tune that one.  I'm not the lowest bidder."
	FYI.... I had all kinds of ideas about going through with the increase,
but a quick and thorough poll at the convention convinced me to "just do it."

Guy

"On the other hand, you've got different fingers."
							anon