relocating selling piano tuning business

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:08:56 -0500

Here's something I said I'd forward to the List. He's asking $5,000 for a
500+ active customer base.

Ron,

My family and I are moving to the Seattle area so I am wanting to sell my
piano tuning business here. I have
spent 23 year building  one of the better clienteles in the area with lots
of Steinway and Yamaha pianos .
Almost all in very good shape and are full price private piano owners, very
little discount work at all.

Great opportunity for a good tuner. Rebuilding skills would  be a big plus.

Marty told me you might have already sent out the newsletter but if not I
would appreciate a mention in it. If
anyone is interested call me as soon as possible at 913-262-3933. Will be
leaving soon.

Thanks
Bob Dillinger

Ron N