extra mileage

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:45:08 -0400 (EDT)

fifteen mile area without extra charges. Between 15 and 25 miles I charge
$8 more, and itemize it as "extra mileage charge" on the bill, having
told the customer about the possibility when making the appointment.
Farther than 25 miles I charge $1 per mile, one way. Can't say how well
it works yet as I have only lived in urban areas and most customers are
withing the 15 mile area. You can see my price list on my business web page.
Wally S.
Send e-mail (TEXT ONLY!) to: <WallyTS@iname.com> or <p003520b@pb.seflin.org>
If you are sending html documents, attachments, etc., please use:
<WTScherer@hotmail.com>   This is checked about once a week.
My personal web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>
For business e-mail: <afinetune@hotmail.com>   Checked weekly.
My business web page: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune>