The Butt of Death -novelette-

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:40:34 +0000

Now, now...

Come on.  Itīs MY fault!  Youīre comment just fit so wonderfully to the
story.

The funny part was when I explained to the lady that I couldnīt come to her
that day.

"A part broke in the repairing process, and I have to find a suitable
replacement"   not   "I stuffed it in the microwave and it exploded!"
(Iīm laughing quite hard now)

Love and kisses,

Kristinn

P.S. Were you scared?