Super Scope Player System????

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:35:01 -0700

Thanks for the info!  I had a feeling it might be related to the Marantz system
but I had never heard the name "Super Scope" applied to it.  So the Super Scope
was the original Pianocorder design??  Hmmm.  Well I'll have to take note.
This customer is actually considering getting rid of this piano and just wants
it to work.  If it can't be made to work correctly he might just want us to gut
it out.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV