Super Scope Player System????

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:54:17 -0700

Superscope is the name of a company founded by Joseph Tushinski,  It later
had a division  by the name of Marantz.  Tushinski bought the cassette
player system from a division of Teledyne in Tennessee.  Hence the
Pianocorder.  I had a dealership and installed  about 130 of these units
before Yamaha bought the pianocorder division of Marantz and put it out of
business.

I'm the pianocorder expert.  You know, an ex is a hasbeen and a spurt is a
drip under pressure.

I have a background in electronics and I have several pianocorder kits
still in the box and lots of spare parts.  I've repaired boards and tape
recorders for people all over the country.
I've developed modifications that improve the pedal operation.  Needless to
say neither Marantz or Yamaha was interested in my procedure.  It's not
that I need more work, but I'd like to divest some of my inventory and I'm
always willing to offer free advice with a money back guarantee.  Just call
me (I just prefer to talk on the phone so I can ask questions) at
408/984-0482 preferably between 8 and 9 am pacific time.

Carl Meyer