Roller Size, again

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:23:44 -0500

> THE NEW OVERS GRAND PIANO ACTION

Very interesting pictures, drawings rather.  BTW how are they done?
Scanned or CAD, or some other computer drawing program?

It is an interesting (to me at least) short repitition lever and position of
the spring.  I had to look at action diagrams and a whippen here (Kawai,
Schwander also I suppose) to see why the RL needs a "tail".  But now that
you have shortened it,  it can no longer be called a "lever" ; ) .    Now if
you could just figure out how to get the jack regulating screw in the
balance lever.  I sure a simple felt spacing pad in the window has been
tried before.      ---ric