..can you make it lighter?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:12:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 6:13:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
tito@PhilBondi.com writes:

<< Hi folks.

 The patient is a Samick SG-155..and it plays like a Mack Truck(I've driven
 Mack Trucks that play better than this one)..customer doesn't want a full
 reg..she just wants it to play a little lighter..

 I could use something quick and effective.

 I appreciate it.

 Rook

And I want an easy way to make a million bucks. There are no easy solutions
to difficult problems. How serious is she to solve the problem?

Willem