..can you make it lighter?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:58:44 EDT

<<The patient is a Samick SG-155..and it plays like a Mack Truck(I've driven
Mack Trucks that play better than this one)..customer doesn't want a full
reg..she just wants it to play a little lighter..
I could use *something quick and effective*.
I appreciate it.
Rook>>

Phil;
 Nitrous Oxide is "quick and effective",
 and it will make EVERYTHING "lighter". :-)

 Carols recipe will work in most cases. Being a Samick the hammers will need
tailing and arcing, which will help considerably.  This customer should be
ready to pay for a full regulation as that is what you will end up doing
after all is said and done.....don't make her problem yours!!!!
Jim Bryant (FL)