backing up harddrive

Donald Lemoine donspiano@earthlink.net
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:38:28 -0400

Dear list,  Reference Tony Farrell Florida,  Tony I have been backing up my
hard drive with Claris E-mailer.  A program that works on IBM as well as
Mac,  been out of date for a while, dont know
if it is still on the market,  I got mine through a friend,    Claris
E-Mailer is a program you install on your hard drive,  Using this program
you can go to your mail stop get all your mail, all at once, and it goes
directly to your hard drive,  go off line,  then go back at your our soft
time and go through your mail, save what you want, also remove,  make
copies,  File, also send as attachment.  I have been saving loads of good
stuff from the pianotec program and has help me considerably.   You may find
this at a mac store, remember it can be used on microsoft application.
Good luck
--
Donald Lemoine <donspiano@earthlink.net>