"Visiting" Tuners

Ron Lindquist ronli@newnorth.net
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:45:22 -0500

List:       Need  guidance on how to deal with rude business people.

Saw this ad in the local Shopper today.

PIANO TUNING by appointment only.  Tuning exclusively by ear.  $45.00.  Mr.
Lentini will again be in the North woods area for a short period of time.
Please call 715-282-5961 for more information.

I did and found out he will be here for 2-3 weeks---depending on the amount
of work,  He is from New Jersey. and will be staying  here."

I have to pay Wisconsin Sales tax  "5.5%.   A business permit, a business
phone, etc.

There are a number of these people each year coming for a "Vacation" from
another state that I have to deal with.

How would you PROFESSIONALS"  handle this. I'm thinking about turning him
in to the State tax people.

R&R Piano Service
6039 River Road
Eagle River, Wi  54521