"Visiting" Tuners

Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:00:29 -0500

At 09:45 09/14/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>List:       Need  guidance on how to deal with rude business people.
>
>Saw this ad in the local Shopper today.
>
>PIANO TUNING by appointment only.
><snip>
>
>How would you PROFESSIONALS"  handle this. I'm thinking about turning him
>in to the State tax people.

Conrad cynically says:
That, plus an ad to be placed directly beside or below saying that Mr
Lindquist is in the north woods area all year long to provide FULL service
for your piano whenever it needs it. ...or... when it needs it most...

PERMANENT ADDRESS:
R&R Piano Service
>6039 River Road
>Eagle River, Wi  54521
>715 479-7051
>e-mail   ronli@newnorth.net

©Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
-A rose by any other name would still attract aphids.