Tuning for Tomatoes

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:23:02 -0700

I barter with my dentist on a regular basis although he is way ahead in the
deal.

David I.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Paul McCloud
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 7:57 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Tuning for Tomatoes

Mitch:
    Yes, I have tuned for dental work.  I got a whole root planing for a
couple of tunings.  Later I did work for a periodontist, but although we
talked about more work, I later decided to use the money for other
things.
    I do barter on occasion.  Kind of fun.
    I like your two maxims.  Kindness is ALWAYS rewarded.  It's a karmic
thing.  Whatever kindness or evil we show will be given back to us as
enjoyment or suffering in the future.  Instant karma, anyone?
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego