Tuning for Tomatoes

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:56:52 -0700

Mitch:
    Yes, I have tuned for dental work.  I got a whole root planing for a
couple of tunings.  Later I did work for a periodontist, but although we
talked about more work, I later decided to use the money for other
things.
    I do barter on occasion.  Kind of fun.
    I like your two maxims.  Kindness is ALWAYS rewarded.  It's a karmic
thing.  Whatever kindness or evil we show will be given back to us as
enjoyment or suffering in the future.  Instant karma, anyone?
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego