Tuning for Tomatoes

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:22:59 -0400

"Yes, there is a form for reporting barter income."

Even bartering for lasagna or blueberry pie? I was not aware of that. =
Oh, ah, and by the way, everything I said about bartering......I was =
just kidding.....really.

My basic fee for tuning is $70. Ha, there, I said it. Someone had to.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jon Page=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 12:36 PM
  Subject: RE: Tuning for Tomatoes

  it is interesting how there is a general fear of discussing prices for =
services
  but a free admission of accepting barter arrangements, I'd be more =
afraid
  of the IRS getting wind of non-reported income than price discussion.

  Yes, there is a form for reporting barter income.

  Just in case you wanted to know . . .

  Jon Page,  registered payer of taxes ( rpt )