Tuning for Tomatoes

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:21:56 -0500

There should be no fear in discussions of barter.   That the Government
expects taxes from barter arrangements is intrusive and if put to a vote of
the people, should prove very undemocratic.  To fear or expect to pay taxes
on barter is  allowing an unpopular law which requires an oppressive
government to enforce it.  We are a democracy, vote it out.   ---ric